Welcome to Our Online Registration Page!
If you have ever registered for a league or class through Southgate in person or by mail and provided your email address, you already have an online account in our system. Please follow these steps to access your account:
Click on Sign In in the top right, you do not need to create a new account.
On the next page, click on "Forgot your password?"
Type in your email address
A temporary password will be sent to your email; use it to login.
If you have trouble logging in, contact us at 734-258-3035
If you are new and have never registered for a league or class before:
Click on New Account and follow the instructions provided.
If you have trouble, contact us at 734-258-3035
QUARANTINE POLICY EFFECTIVE 1/3/2022
The City of Southgate will be following the new CDC's isolation recommendations for those who test positive for Covid-19 and or are close contacts as following:
New quarantine recommendations for those that are positive for Covid-19
- If asymptomatic after five days, you can leave isolation and return to activities, but must wear a mask for another five days.
- If you still have a fever or severe symptoms after five days, then you should continue isolation until the fever/symptoms goes away.
New quarantine recommendations for those exposed to Covid-19 are:
- Unvaccinated or those who are more than six months out from their last shot and not yet boosted, quarantine for five days and then follow strict mask use for an additional five days.
- People who have received a booster shot do not need to quarantine following an exposure but should wear a mask for 10 days.
- Everyone exposed should get a Covid-19 test five days after exposure.